Sumo Robots: Find it:HERESumo Robots are very cool. A sumo bot is like a robotic sumo wrestler. You program your robot to attack the other persons robot and try to force it out of the circle, just like real the real sumo wrestler. The advantage to this robot is mainly its price. For around $150 you get everything you need to start building and programing your robot. While with a little modification the robot can follow a line, or with more parts you can use the same components to build a heavier robot.
- (1) SumoBot Board with surface-mounted BS2
- (2) QTI Sensor
- (1) Chassis, SumoBot
- (1) Front Scoop, SumoBot"
- (2) Wheel, Plastic, 2.58 Dia, .3 W
- (1) Battery holder, 4cell, AA, leads
- (2) Res, CF, 5%, 1/4W, 470 Ohm
- (2) IR Receiver